Engaging presentations on independent learning, exam success, university life, employment & vocation.
One of the most fascinating things I’ve observed as a University Head of Department and a speaker at Colleges and Schools across the country are students who have had massive struggles with their learning and grades who suddenly break through to great results.
How have they done it?
Asking that question of students across Britain has led to what are, for me, fascinating insights about independent learning and study success.
My special day at your School can include any of the following areas:
• Overcoming The 8 Most Common Challenges to Learning
• Exam Success
• Top Tips to Reach Higher Grades -from Students Who Actually Did
• How to Prepare Now for Success at University
• How to Choose a University
• How to Write a Personal Statement and Handle an Interview
• Aiming for Success in Vocation and Employment
- Contact Greg to inquire about a Day
- See Endorsements
“I was always whining about my grades, my school, my teachers and what I had to do. Nothing was ever good enough. The readings weren’t interesting, I would complain about my teachers being boring and I would always have reasons why there were more important things to do. Everything changed when I started to get tired of whining. I woke up one day and realized I was just being passive. I decided that I wanted an education and it was up to me to get it. My grades immediately improved.” -Student